The Vision: Changing Reality
To Continue Being a Happy, Equitable and Family Oriented Work Place for our Employees.
Social Business – A for-profit business that does not seek to maximize profits but to promote the social purpose for which it was founded
We believe that Societies are measured by their ability to empower their weak, not by how they strengthen their strong. A chain is after all, only as strong as its weakest link.
“Call Yachol” was established for the purpose of creating a change in the reality of people with disabilities in Israel and around the world, a reality in which less than half of people with disabilities in general and about 80% of people with severe disabilities, are chronically unemployed and are de facto excluded from the job market. This exclusion creates an absurd situation in which people with disabilities, who make up about 10% of the world’s population, have to deal not only with their disability, but also suffer severe poverty as well as social exclusion. The result weakens the weak amongst us instead of empowering them.
We believe it is our duty to take action in order to change this reality!
“Call Yachol” has three main missions:
- Providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities
“Call Yachol” is a social business , where over 50% of the company’s employees, including staff and managers, are people with a wide range of disabilities, most of them severe disabilities. “Call Yachol” is proof that people with disabilities, from light to severe, are able to work in the free market and achieve normal productivity in exchange for regular market wages.
- Changing perceptions and stigmas related to the abilities of people with disabilities
“Call Yachol” strives to inspire it’s many visitors, from business and public sectors, who arrive from all over the world. When visiting the company, guests are able to meet and talk to employees and managers, and to experience firsthand our company culture.
- Provide a source of knowledge, research and development regarding employing people with disabilities
The Employers Academy enables companies and employers to study our Links’ managerial model of employing people with disabilities, thereby not only raising awareness, but providing specific ‘how too’ knowledge regarding the successful employment of people with disabilities.
- To continue being a happy, equitable and family oriented work place for our employees.
- To continue being a true partner to our clients.
- To continue being a model for co-existence and diversity that crosses religions, preferences, color and gender.
- To expand our operations by opening additional branches in Israel – in the south, north and Jerusalem.
- To continue being a source of inspiration and perception change amongst visitors from Israel and the world.
- To be a global source of knowledge and practical experience in the field of disability and employment.
- To open sister-companies abroad.
To bring about profound change regarding the chronic unemployment of people with disabilities, in Israel and around the world, while promoting the concept of reserved parking in employment (saving relevant jobs for people with disabilities).